How to successfully Cashout from Justbeenpaid-JSS Tripler

My first time cashout from JSS Tripler

That was not so easy at first, without the help from fellow Mylotter (thanks Yallit), I hardly figured out how to make it successful. Exciting and full of tension when I first tried to withdraw my hard earned cash from JBP. The cash is not so big compared to what others had made so far but it makes me feel so happy because it was my first time. Now, I can pay light bill. Here are the basic steps that one must follow to get your earnings from JSS Tripler to your hands.

1.Check your JSS Tripler balance, the minimum withdrawal is 20$, if you meet this you can proceed to next step, (Note that JSS balance is not a JSS Tripler balance)
Under the JSS Tripler page you go to financial window and request your balance to move to JSS balance.This is in the form of withdrawal of your balance.

2.You must land on JSS page, if you are in JSS Tripler go back to home page, once you are in JSS page, scroll down to bottom page and click JBP's Synergy Surf (JSS),

3.Now enter the JSS Member Area, then hit the Financial window, scroll down until you see the following report: (Note that the payout process is 24hrs to 36hrs.I got mine few hours after request)




To my sincere down lines, I thank you so much for giving me a chance to invite you in this program.A special mention to my good friend Maric, salamat kaayu nimu.For those who are not yet a member here you can spend time to understand how the program can help us to gain financial freedom. It is so easy to REGISTER FREE here and continue the process until you land on JSS Tripler and place your 1 position.Then after 24 hours from your signing up you will start to make 0.20$ everyday for 75 days. Common question is: Can I earn even not investing. Answer is: Yes you can do that if you follow the simple tips.In JSS Tripler without referrals you still earn.Do not hesitate to leave your queries here.We will reply you asap! If you want a complete illustration guide see here

Comments

pinoyphp said…
mukang maganda yan ah, ndi ka nag invest kahit piso? hehe. ano payment processor nila?
Anonymous said…
naka-register na po ako.pero di ko alam paano magstart
Zearah said…
Hello,

Musta na? Hope to hear from u.....ano nangyari sa account mo d2 sa justbeenpaid.

I'll be glad to assist u.

Kindly msg me to YM: juzd1sarah@yahoo.com
Unknown said…
Is this still working? Interested po..


Earn while you enjoy time with your Family & Loved ones!
Join us today visit http://www.unemployedpinoys.com

Unemployed is Brave and a choice to be a Freeman.
To get a form visit my Blog or visit my
Facebook Page

HAPPY WORKING AT HOME :)

Popular posts from this blog

What can you say about affiliate making money

JSS Tripler JustbeenPaid