Alertpay is now a Scammer, how true?

Early morning at 6th June 2012, while I am browsing the net my focus has been captured by this article stating that Alertpay or Payza is now a scam.The Alertpay /Payza CEO according to this publish story has been sued in court for stealing the 900,000CAD transfer of one user.To read the article check here.

How true is this? For three years I have no doubt with Alertpay/Payza. I receive and send money from and to Alertpay/Payza in a smooth manner.In some of my online earnings I preferred to use Alertpay/Payza.Now that it has an issue I am beginning to feel unsafe to continue to use their services. Let us hear the next proceedings to get a clearer view of this issue.


Here is another set of complaints to Alertpay/Payza.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have never had an issue with Alertpay. Maybe you should make a real blog ?
Zearah said…
I am conducting an investigation on this issue but so far based on my own experience Alertpay/Payza still legit and honest by all means.
randy said…
Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
alert payza still legit in my books, as long as you don`t violate processor terms.
sharpy85 said…
Payza is definetely dodgy,take no notice to these people saying its legit.Whatever you do,do not put any money into your account as it will not show up.I know people in the GPT game that have put thousands in and their money is not showing three months later.
Not Tero said…
This link is from a very dodgy source. That link owner is an ex-AlertPay employee who you can read all about at teropollanen.com He's been publishing a lot of BS about AlertPay. Read the AlertPay Saga
Unknown said…
Very informative post!! Like it :)


Earn while you enjoy time with your Family & Loved ones!
Join us today visit http://www.unemployedpinoys.com


Unemployed is Brave and a choice to be a Freeman.
To get a form visit my Blog or visit my
Facebook Page

HAPPY WORKING AT HOME :)

Popular posts from this blog

What can you say about affiliate making money

Do not be late or you will regret!