Do you get paid to post on discussions?

This is a brand new forum that offers to pay its members for a .02$ per post to Liberty Reserve.You can do your math how much you want per day.If you want everyday 2$ or more than this that is possible as the good admin stated on its page.I know very little with this program but the person who inform me is a very good guy whom I know for almost 3 years.He knows my requirements and needs so I am confident for this one.There are few flaws with regards to the spelling and grammar of the members but I can understand this as this site is new and needs to improve still.Be a part of its grow and contribute your knowledge and ideas for sure you will not regret. JOIN NOW start to register here!

Comments

Blogger said…
The top facts about Clixsense's GPT Click Feature:
1. $0.001 - $0.02/click.
2. 5 seconds starting timer.
3. Reclick every 24 hours.
Blogger said…
You can make $20 for a 20 minute survey!

Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying me for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So big companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars every month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, participates in surveys and gives them their opinion.

Popular posts from this blog

What can you say about affiliate making money

Do not be late or you will regret!