It's Snow Time

Winter Season Now in Canada


My good friend from Montreal, Canada showed me a pic taken from outside their house.It looks like a movie scene to me.Here in Philippines we only experience rainy days and sunny days.My imagination take me to a whole lot excitement when I dream of visiting this place.How do the residents stay normal with this season...that's how I wonder."Chill", I feel cold during rainy days in Philippines how much more in snow places like of my friend.In your current place now how you find the temperature from your environment?

If you are first timer in a place what do you usually try to do to feel easy and confident?

Comments

Unknown said…
Nice post ! Try this data entry job..


Earn while you enjoy time with your Family & Loved ones!
Join us today visit http://www.unemployedpinoys.com

Unemployed is Brave and a choice to be a Freeman.
To get a form visit my Blog or visit my
Facebook Page

HAPPY WORKING AT HOME :)

Popular posts from this blog

What can you say about affiliate making money

Job Hiring in Qatar and UAE