Paid to watch videos

Do you get money to watch videos?


While surfing on the web, I saw some payment proofs from Paid2youtube so I went back to my old notes and see my log in details.I now check my account and to my surprise my account balance increases!Thanks to my referral Ms. Janielyn.She work hard and I get my credits even I was not watching videos for more than 3 to 4 months.My earnings is so close to payout minimum of 10$.


The program runs since 2009 and I am glad that it is still active up to date.My referral already got her payout few months passed, that I confirmed from her on yahoo chat.If only I continue to work since registration I could have been paid more than 3 to 5 times with 1 active ref.Some websites banned your account after inactivity for a given period.In paid2youtube the rate is too low 0.001$ to 0.005$ but it is fair for each easy video watching.

Start to set your own account now and make money instant .Register free here.

Comments

Zearah said…
Got paid on Jan 30, 2012, thanks to you MS. JANZSMART.
Unknown said…
How does it work? Information please!


Earn while you enjoy time with your Family & Loved ones!
Join us today visit http://www.unemployedpinoys.com

Unemployed is Brave and a choice to be a Freeman.
To get a form visit my Blog or visit my
Facebook Page

HAPPY WORKING AT HOME :)

Popular posts from this blog

What can you say about affiliate making money

Job Hiring in Qatar and UAE