New on Toneaday!

Today TAD again brings so much surprises to the raters because of "Oversight page".It means unintentional failure to notice or do something.Example the phrase is "I hate you" someone rate a phrase as positive but it should be negative.As an honest rater you can do the task in oversight page although it is not a requirement for all raters.

Q:Can I opt not to participate in oversight page.
A:Yes, as the note from TAD stated.

Q.If I rate in oversight page what I can expect?
A.Possible higher points earning compared to regular page rating 2.5x."Pls refer to discussion"
You can participate in oversight page but taking the risk of possible banning of your account whenever TAD will find out that you did not take the correct action.

"A note on Oversight
We wanted to reward all the raters out there that take their time, understand what they are rating, and rate accordingly. Its finally here, a way for good raters to gain TAD Points much faster than before. But be aware that this is a high-reward and high-risk feature, we'll periodically review overseers and we will ban any users that do not do this properly. If you're a good rater this shouldn't be a problem for you :) Happy overseeing!"


"I already tried the Oversight page and I am very satisfied with the result of my hard work.Guess what I was able to manage my rank from 98 to 25 in just a matter of less than 30 mins."


Q:Will this Oversight page helps the members/raters of TAD?
A:let's try and see for the result.Good luck to all!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes to OVERSIGHT but double careful for yuo not to be BAN.................
Zearah said…
Yes!Thank for the reminder.Doing rate on Oversight page must observe extra careful to avoid mistakes that might lead to permanently ban of account.Good luck!
Unknown said…
How to join?



Earn while you enjoy time with your Family & Loved ones!
Join us today visit http://www.unemployedpinoys.com



Unemployed is Brave and a choice to be a Freeman.
To get a form visit my Blog or visit my
Facebook Page

HAPPY WORKING AT HOME :)

Popular posts from this blog

What can you say about affiliate making money

JSS Tripler JustbeenPaid