Are you satisfied with your current internet speed?

Hi friends!

Since 1999 to 2009 I've been using PLDT DSL internet for my desktop.My experience in this network provider was quiet good but still I was searching for a better internet connection until I tried the Smart Bro antenna and Smart plug it USB prepaid kit (net speed is unsatisfactory).Those were the times when I was in Davao City.Sometimes in 2010 I found a very effective and fast internet speed "and mind you" it was FREE for TRIAL so I grabbed the opportunity and it never fails me until today.

CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW
My net speed
It's like a magic that's how the program defined itself.Yes I paid 150 pesos($3 US Dollars) per month and it's unlimited!Now I can work online with no limitation.I can be online wherever I go just for a cost of 150 php.Contact me for a FREE TRIAL.

Payable at:
1.paypal international subscriber
2.bank account (given per request)
3.smart money philippine subscriber
4.gcash philipines subscriber
5.mlhuilier pawnshop philippine subscriber
6.cebuana lhuilier philippine subscribe


Note: The server connection needs a prepaid usb modem take a look on some examples as per research availability.
1.QATAR: Qtel USB modem
2.MALAYSIA: Digi celcom
3.MOROCCO: 3Gprepay net
4.NORWAY:Telenor net
5.BAHRAIN: Zain USB prepaid modem
6.ABU DHABI: Etisalat Prepaid USB Modem
7.INDIA: Vodaphone prepaid USB

Tip: For travelers around the world use a" for worldwide usb modem", feel free to visit the website here

"At least, use and try FREE before you pay"  a simple note from me.....your friend.





Comments

Unknown said…
Hello there,

I want to know how am I going to avail that kind of internet provider that you were talking about. I have a Sun prepaid kit but not satisfied with the connection.Please tell me how can I get the free trial.Many thanks.

Alma
Zearah said…
Hello Alma!

Thanks for dropping by.Yes, you can have trial account.If you can post here your sun bro kit MODEL and serial no. so I can ask my friend tech to unlock then you can use other sim as smart or globe whichever is more better for you.

my yahoo is juzd1sarah
Unknown said…
Very informative post!! Like it :)


Earn while you enjoy time with your Family & Loved ones!
Join us today visit http://www.unemployedpinoys.com


Unemployed is Brave and a choice to be a Freeman.
To get a form visit my Blog or visit my
Facebook Page

HAPPY WORKING AT HOME :)

Popular posts from this blog

What can you say about affiliate making money

Do not be late or you will regret!